All appointments need to be made telephonically.
Glenda / Yvonne on 021 761 4967
Points to Note:
- On average there is a waiting period for appointments of 2 MONTHS (6-8 weeks);Please discuss with the receptionists.
- Dr Schlegel does not work during the Private School Holidays in April, July, September and December/January;
- At least 1 day of each week Dr Schlegel consults at Red Cross Children's Hospital;
- Dr Schlegel specialises in Paediatric Neurology, Development Difficulties, Learning Difficulties and Behaviour Problems. She does not see patients with general paediatric problems;
- Appointments and follow up appointments need to be made well in advance;
- Appointments must be confirmed (by the patient), 48 hrs beforehand;
- The first appointment
will either be 60 or 120 mins - please bear this in mind;
- Prior to any appointment there is a large amount of
information and paperwork required (from parents, school teachers, therapists, doctors etc). The receptionist will advise what is required;